Making Your Way to the Island
Finding your way to Great Keppel Island will always take you through Rockhampton, the capital of Central Queensland which is located 40 kilometres or approximately 45 minutes drive to Yeppoon on the Capricorn Coast.
Transport to Rockhampton, Queensland by private car, Qantas or Virgin Australia, Greyhound or Premier Buses and Queensland Rail.
Transport from Rockhampton to Yeppoon then Rosslyn Bay Harbour:
Turning into Rosslyn Bay Harbour, 10 minutes drive east of Yeppoon, you will find Great Keppel Island Security Carpark – phone 07 4933 6670
Transport to Great Keppel Island:
1. Keppel Konnections – phone 1300 826 529; Bookings required – www.keppelkonnections.com.au
2. Freedom Fast Cat Cruises phone 07 4933 6888 or email@example.com | Ferry Times
3. Funtastic Cruises phone 04 3890 9502or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Sail Capricornia phone 0402 102 373or email@example.com
5. Peace Aviation phone 07 4922 7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org